Newborn and Baby photographer fife - Meet this little princess!!

This little lady was all giggles and smiles for her 6 month (which we did at 8 months) session she was full of mischief and smiles she loved playing with the pretty flowers, and she owned the crown and tutu!! I absolutely adored photographing her.


Look at these beautiful eyes! 



Shes finding my singing funny here! :)



As she has recently discovered walking i popped a wee stool there to help her prop herself up and she loved it




I love it when little ones discover there Tootsies! very cute! 



Pretty flower <3 



Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your gorgeous little girl I hope you enjoy her images as much as i enjoyed creating them.

Bella Photography fife
Baby and newborn Photographer based in Rosyth in fife

No comments